Sunday Sunset Yoga Outdoors Under the Dome!
Sunday, Dec 4th @ 6:30-8pm
Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym in PJ, (level 9 in PJX), under the outdoors dome
*In case of rain, we got you covered - we have an indoor studio as well, or we can have some fun with rock climbing yoga ;)
Allow for the music, gentle breeze, bright sunset, and open air yoga to recharge a sense of energy, peacefulness, and confidence, reclaiming your freedom and spaciousness.
Step out of your daily routine into a state of freedom, fun, and serenity. Expect breaking a sweat as you increase your flexibility, build strength, and test your balance during some challenging flows. Become inspired by where your body can take you.
Mats, music, and fun will be provided! For new and seasoned yogis of all levels with an open mind and heart, looking to meet other cool people and have fun!
* In the event of RAIN - 2 options depending on student's preference: wait for up to 15 minutes to see if rain clears or move it inside the rock climbing gym to practice in a space just for us :)
*Also why not come earlier to rock climb?! ;)
Open 10am - 8pm on weekends (weekdays: 4pm - 10pm)
*On FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/333419070377034/
- For Uber/Waze, just key in "Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym" or "PJX HM Shah Tower", car park available under the dome. Use the same car park elevators to floor 9.
- For LRT - "Taman Jaya" - 1 stop from Universiti (Bangsar South), 4 from Bangsar, 5 from KL Sentral. Once you get off you'll see a building with a dome (in pic). Go down 2 stairs to the street level/A&W, and cross the street
--> When you arrive at PJX building, turn left and go to the first set of elevators for car park, go to floor 9. You can ask guards if needed to get to Xero Gravity rock climbing.
Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym #: 03-7611 0381
About the teacher:
Cynthiã Wõng is on a mission to create 1 million inspired moments to empower people all over the world. She sees yoga as a transformative opportunity for people to connect to oneself, others, music, and nature.
Inspired by teachers and workshops at festivals such as Murfest and Bali Spirit Fest, she integrates breath, environment, music, and fun to build conscious communities, together embracing yoga, as well as individual goals and visions. She continues to expand her yoga class offerings to include elements she’s passionate about.
While born and raised in US, Cynthia has lived in 8 countries and traveled 56. She’s spent most of the past nearly 5 years based in KL. She's had the privilege of teaching yoga for various groups – transformational programs for women, yoga for families, couples, new moms, refugee girls and women, male pageant finalists, even designing a series of yoga classes for running. Yoga class settings expand beyond beautiful studios to candlelit balconies, city center rooftops, seaside beaches, eco-resorts, desert festivals, parks with front row skyline view, and her weekly Sunday sunset yoga classes under a huge open air dome.
Cynthia believes through connecting with each other and with the sights, sounds, and our space, we can surrender to the magic around us to become truly inspired by our light within.
6:30 PM - 7:50 PM MYT
- Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym
Sunset Yogi SOLD OUT RM25.00
- Venue Address
- Xero Gravity Rock Climbing Gym, Level 9, PJX HM-SHAH Tower No. 16A Persiaran Barat, Section 52 Petaling Jaya, 46050 Selangor Malaysia
Cynthia Active Yogi288 Followers